Surprised for read and respond to emails without the Internet? Yes it’s fact. Now you can read and respond to emails without the Internet with Gmail using Chrome.
With Gmail, you can read and draft emails even when you don’t have Internet, and they’ll send when you’re back online. With *Chrome browsers only.
For example if you are on flights without WiFi or facing any internet connectivity issue – You can continue work in Gmail.
How to install the Gmail Offline Chrome App
- In your Chrome browser, go to the app’s page in the Chrome Web Store.
- Click .
- In the dialog box, click .
- In the new tab that opens, click Gmail Offline.
- Select Allow offline mail and click .
How to open Gmail offline
- Open a new tab in Chrome.
- Near the top of the page, in the bookmarks bar, click App Launcher or visit chrome://apps/.
- Click Gmail Offline.
Checkout more detail for add and use Use Gmail offline extension with Google Chrome.