jQuery responsive slider plugin free download. jQuery image slider list with best slider option and responsive feature. Plugins are free and easy to integrate in html page.
List of jQuery responsive slider plugin
The Responsive jQuery Content Slider.
- Fully responsive – will adapt to any device
- Horizontal, vertical, and fade modes
- Slides can contain images, video, or HTML content
- Advanced touch / swipe support built-in
- Uses CSS transitions for slide animation (native hardware acceleration!)
- Full callback API and public methods
- Small file size, fully themed, simple to implement
- Browser support: Firefox, Chrome, Safari, iOS, Android, IE7+
- Tons of configuration options
The best responsive slider
List of examples:
- Basic Slider
- Basic Slider customDirectionNav
- Basic Slider with Simple Caption
- Slider w/thumbnail controlNav pattern
- Slider w/thumbnail slider
- Basic Carousel
- Carousel with min and max ranges
- Carousel with dynamic min/max ranges
- Video & the api (vimeo)
- Video & the api (wistia)
Simple & lightweight responsive slider plugin (in 1kb)
- Fully responsive
- 1kb minified and gzipped
- Simple markup using unordered list
- Settings for transition and timeout durations
- Multiple slideshows supported
- Automatic and manual fade
- Works in all major desktop and mobile browsers
- Captions and other html-elements supported inside slides
- Separate pagination and next/prev controls
- Possibility to choose where the controls append to
- Possibility to randomize the order of the slides
- Possibility to use custom markup for pagination
- Can be paused while hovering slideshow and/or controls
- Images can be wrapped inside links
- Optional ‘before’ and ‘after’ callbacks
JQuery lightSlider is a lightweight responsive Content slider with carousel thumbnails navigation.
- Fully responsive – will adapt to any device.
- Separate settings per breakpoint.
- Gallery mode to create an image slideshow with thumbnails
- Supports swipe and mouseDrag
- Add or remove slides dynamically.
- Small file size, fully themed, simple to implement.
- CSS transitions with jQuery fallback.
- Full callback API and public methods.
- Auto play and infinite loop to create a content carousel.
- Keyboard, arrows and dots navigation.
- Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera, IE7+, IOS, Android, windows phone.
- Slide and Fade Effects.
- Auto width, Vertical Slide, Adaptiveheight, Rtl support…
- Multiple instances on one page.
- Slide anything (youtube, vimeo , google map …)
SlidesJS is a responsive slideshow plug-in for jQuery (1.7.1+) with features like touch and CSS3 transitions. Give it a try above and check out the examples to help you get started adding SlidesJS to your project.
- Create dynamic slideshows that adapt to any screen.
- Swipe support that tracks touch movements on supported devices.
- Animations that run smoothly on modern devices.
- Get going fast with the easy-to-use examples.